Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kita city school district

Good morning
Well Mr Dahm along with Ms Ando, my translator, and Mr. dahm's translator visited kit city elementary and junior high school Tuesday. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I participated in their English class while the students practiced their English on me as well as conversation style. Certainly was a good time. The students were very friendly and welcoming. I also ate their Japanese lunch that was provided with the students in a different classroom. Very enjoyable. I am really slow at using chopsticks so it took me a while to eat lunch. In the evening our host grasiously took us to a fancy restaurant where we had our own room for dinner. I am being introduced to many different foods.

I hope eighth graders that you are taking the Wkce test seriously. The school that I Visited today also was testing for the Tokyo Metropolitan Area. Well I am off to a meeting with the Japan Forum and after that will be taking the bullet train tot Hiroshima. Enjoy your day.

Take care,
Dr. Sturke

No comments:

Post a Comment